My personalized membership program
Your health is your greatest asset. Through over 30 years in practice, I’ve seen the devastating impact that arthritis can have on quality of life. I have learned that rheumatic disease not only affects day-to-day activities, but can also pose risks to your general health.
That’s why I am excited to share a membership health care program that goes “beyond the basics.” Together, we will evaluate your diagnosis in depth and construct a program of care that incorporates the right mix of medication, diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. Our goal is not just to relieve the arthritis, but to optimize your health.
If you are interested in taking charge of your arthritis, I encourage you to schedule a brief complimentary meeting to learn how this personally designed program would benefit you.
- Direct access to Dr. Schenk during defined days/hours via cell phone
- Weekdays from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends & Holidays – please call the main number
- Priority scheduling including same day or next day office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Extended office visits which will allow Dr. Schenk more time to evaluate and treat complex medical conditions
- Activity and lifestyle assessment by a certified occupational therapist
- Telemedicine – remote visits via secure video website
- Discounted Occupational Therapy services
- Staff facilitation of appointments with specialists and other health care practitioners
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports with you and your designated loved ones
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to your medical consultants
- Weekly group yoga sessions
- Nutritional assessment by a dietitian and related educational materials
In order to have the time and resources to provide this level of care and service, an annual membership fee is charged. The membership fee may be paid by check or credit card
on an annual, semi-annual or quarterly basis.
Family members will be given a discount when enrolling within 60 days of the original family member.
As is customary, and in accordance with health plan contracts, patients are responsible for fees, including co-pays and deductibles, for any services not included in this Program.
Membership is available to a limited number of patients on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There is much more to this rheumatology program than can be explained in a brochure. I encourage you to schedule a complimentary meeting with me to discuss its many exciting
features. I am confident this program will provide numerous benefits and protect your greatest asset, your health!
To enroll, or for more information, please contact my practice at (949) 583-0222 or sign-up online.
All concierge care services provided are performed by your personal physician. Paragon Private Health provides support for your physician with a variety of resources delivered in the concierge program. By working together, we strive to ensure that you receive a level of care that meets your needs.